The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency are the governing body in the UK. They set the standards required to drive safely. From their web site you can book, manage & cancel Theory & Practicle Driving Tests. There is information available for all aspects of driving, & you can link from their site to other Government sites with more information.

There is a web site dedicated to the Pass Plus scheme. From here you can find out about the scheme, & where to find an Instructor to take you through the course. Les Humphreys Driver Training can, of course provide the course to fit around you commitments.

The DSA’s moto is “Safe driving For Life” & to assist you in reaching this goal, please visit the following site for all the latest Road Safety initiatives.

Do you want to know more about driving, or try your hand at some Theory Test practice etc? Then this site could be for you.

Another site like the one above. Also with plenty of information for the Learner Driver.

The Driving Instructors Democratic Union is a Union body, formed to support the interests & welfare of Driving Instructors. It is now part of the country’s largest Trade Union, “UNITE”.

The site provides information for Learner Drivers and Instructors alike. Register for the Forum, & you will be amazed how much there is to know.

Unsure about how to deal with roundabouts?

Which lane do I use, When do I signal etc? Then visit this site. It should explain all you need to know, & provide an interactive quiz or two for your entertainment. Look at the Quizzes & Road Safety Guides.

UK L plates is a site giving a choice of Driving Instructors & their details etc

UK-LPlates : 468 x 60